Accurate, automated sales tax reporting wherever you sell. Great for businesses of any size.
What is a transaction?
- Order imported into TaxJar with one or more line items
- SmartCalcs API sales tax calculation or rate lookup
30 day free trial. No obligation, no activation fees. Upgrade, downgrade or cancel anytime.Start Your Free Trial Today
All Plans Include
- Automatic sync with your shopping carts and eCommerce channels
- Return-ready sales tax reports for every state
- Support for sellers who sell on multiple platforms and/or in multiple states
- State and local level sales tax reports
- Support for your shipping taxability in different states
- Support for both origin-based and destination-based sales tax sourcing
- Detection of sales tax over-collection or under-collection
- Upload additional data via CSV or SmartCalcs API
When I started my business, there were just a handful of things that I thought I might not be able to do, and one of them was sales tax. I felt like I was staring up the White Cliffs of Dover, and TaxJar came up in a turbocharged helicopter, lifted me up and I was on my way.Brian Nash, TunersCare.com
Feel free to contact us if you can't find the answer to your question. We're happy to help you.
TaxJar offers automated sales tax reporting and filing for multi-channel online sellers. So you can connect your online carts and/or marketplaces (where you sell) just one time and we’ll download the data and prepare it so you can easily file sales tax returns in the states you have nexus.
We also offer the AutoFile feature which will automatically file your returns on your behalf.
Platforms like Amazon, eBay and Shopify help you collect sales tax, but that’s it. They don’t help you with reporting or filing. That’s where TaxJar will save you hours of effort each month, quarter or year depending on how often you are required to file.
That’s okay. Lots of TaxJar customers have CPAs. In fact, their CPAs find TaxJar’s reporting to be super helpful and save a bunch of time when it’s time to file sales tax returns.
No way. No contracts. No setup fees. No cancellation fees.
If you go over your transaction limit during a single month, we will charge you the difference between the plan you’re on and the next highest plan. The next month you’ll start back on the original plan that you subscribed to, and the process will repeat itself again. This is all done automatically. Your plan will never be interrupted and you will not have to speak with a salesperson.
No. The fee for AutoFile is $19.95 and is charged any time we file a sales tax return for you.