Free Webinar: How your Fulfillment Location can Boost Profits & Delight Customers!
byNovember 1, 2020
Join us tomorrow for the next conversation in our eCommerce Education Webinar series!
The best thing about an eCommerce business is that you can run it from literally everywhere. But as you may have already guessed, the city you live in may not be the best place to fulfill orders quickly and efficiently. After all, even a one-day delay in getting your products to your customers may send them to a competitor next time.
In this open-ended conversation, Jake Rheude from fulfillment service Red Stag Fulfillment will educate us on how to save money and delight customers by making the right decisions about fulfillment location.
Jake will help your business by talking about:
- How to determine if you’re shipping (and receiving) at the optimum location for your eCommerce business
- Pro tips on the best ports to receive your international orders
- How to delight customers with reduced ship-to-door time
- How to choose a fulfillment partner based on YOUR eCommerce business’s unique needs
- How to do all of this while saving money and growing your business!
Have you considered using a fulfillment service provider but aren’t quite sure whether that step is right for your business? Then this webinar is for you!
Please note: This blog is for informational purposes only. Be advised that sales tax rules and laws are subject to change at any time. For specific sales tax advice regarding your business, contact a tax advisor.
2023 Sales Tax Preparedness Guide
Discover sales tax trends and changes that could impact your compliance in 2023. You’ll also find helpful information on product taxability, and how to manage hitting economic nexus thresholds in new states this shopping season.Read now